Well-known SF restaurant group with multiple restaurants is looking for a Director of Catering and Events. The director is responsible for the strategic direction, operation, top-line revenues, growth, and bringing to life the best-in-class Catering program for the group. Catering will unmistakably harken to the look, feel, taste, and service cues of what guests experience when dining at our restaurants, providing a ‘WOW’ experience from start to finish.
The director: will work directly with Leadership Team members in creating a clear and credible vision for the department; understands customer mix and aligns human resources, structures and systems to achieve strategic goals and maximize revenues; acts as liaison between the restaurants and catering/events.
The right candidate will have the following:
- College degree, preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years Catering Management expereince
- Familiarity with fast casual restaurant segment and competition
- Familiarity with local vendors and businesses
- Possess a good eye for packaging and event setup
- Strong organization and time management skills; must be tech savvy or willing to learn
- Food safety certificate required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include evolving the catering and events program to continually grow sales and execute catering sales and event marketing initiatives. Compensation: 75k/yr, plus bonus, subsidized medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, gym membership and dining benefits.