The best candidate for this position will have the following skills and knowledge:
- Must have restaurant event planning experience
- A ready “book” of contacts and leads
- A creative sales approach
- Knowledge of food/wine service is essential
- Must be well organized, detail oriented with excellent follow-up
- Must possess excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Ability to convert vision into something specific and tangible actions to benefit the department.
- Must be hands on and experienced in setting up and breaking down events
This is a full-time position with some evening and weekend hours required. Benefits available after successful completion of an introductory period: Medical, Dental, Vision, Dining, Sick Time, Vacation, Bonus. Annual salary is $55,000 to $70,000 DOE.
Please submit resume to email@example.com.