General Manager needed for a very hi-volume restaurant located in a hotel. We are a national restaurant group that serves modern American cuisine. We offer a large selection of steaks, chops and seafood, along with a variety of fresh salads and sandwiches.
Our Team Members are passionate about the industry, "guest-obsessed," have a keen sense of urgency and are detail-oriented. If you maintain "The Highest of Service Standards" and have 2+ years of restaurant GM experience in an upscale-dining environment, please apply to join our team.
* Leading a team with focus on guest satisfaction
* Managing/leading activities of the team members
* Proactively executing flawless guest service
* Supervising cash handling procedures
* Finding training opportunities through daily activities
* Inspiring the team to look at job responsibilities through the guest perspective and take initiative
* Selection and hiring the right person for the right position
* Proactive guest issue prevention/guest relations skills
* Excellent P&L statement skills
* Knowledge of restaurant POS system management operations (Aloha preferred)
* Must be committed to our mission and culture
* A minimum of 2-3 years direct experience in a high-volume upscale dining environment * Hotel restaurant experience helpful
* An open availability (days, nights, weekends)
* Union experience
* Must be able to secure a GGC license after being hired
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executive Recruiter | Upper Crust Recruiters
Check out our web site here and our open jobs here