Director of Engineering/Facilities Manager for Premier Ski Resort
The DOE supervises, coordinates, and participates in the daily activities of the maintenance department. Work includes scheduling and timely completion of preventative maintenance, periodic equipment repair, ensuring compliance with all safety certifications and standards of operation, and addressing day to day guest and lodging needs.
- Performs maintenance tasks, mechanical work, and electrical work in areas requested by the staff such as guest rooms, lobby, public areas, parking areas, and pool/spa areas
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring success of annual Mountain Operations plan in alignment with company's strategic plan & resort wide initiatives
- Manage multiple priorities including safety, service and financial responsibilities. Creates safe, efficient operational environment.
- Develop Mountain Operations strategies to facilitate growth
- Develop & administer annual Mountain Operations budgets
- Oversees all Snow and Summer Terrain Operations; Snow Removal, Snow Making, Grooming, Terrain Parks and Slope Maintenance
- Oversees Lift Maintenance and Lift Operations
- Oversees Vehicle Maintenance
- Oversees Mountain Patrol and Risk Management
- Oversees Parking
- Oversees Tubing and Snowplay
- Responsible for Mountain Operations budget development, reporting and financial results
- Tracks and reports on all energy usage to ensure efficiency
- Develops and implements safety training for Mountain Operations Division
- Plans and organizes promotion of products and services in alignment with annual marketing plan
- Liaison for multiple government agencies at local, state & federal level
- Assist the President and General Manager with the daily operating plan
- PC proficient and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Previous work experience in and trade, service, or technical field pertinent to facility operations.
- 4-6 years experience in property maintenance or related field such as carpentry, electrical, drywall etc.
- Excellent verbal, written, and electronic communication.
- Knowledge of standard business and contracting practices.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Position Requires Background Check
- Competitive Salary
- Great Benefits