This established and very popular restaurant in San Francisco is seeking a General Manager!
General Manager will create and develop an outstanding service program and manage all front of house operations on a daily basis. Candidates should have at least two years management experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment with fine dining experience.
- Strong knowledge of Italian cuisine, wine, and spirits
- Dynamic, dedicated leader with strong attention to detail & commitment to service excellence
- Experience coaching and developing a small team of hardworking FOH staff
- Understanding of inventory, labor controls
- Knowledge of cash handling controls and ability to troubleshoot mathematical errors with ease - Experience with recruiting and scheduling
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate directly, professionally, and respectfully
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, MICROS pos, and experience managing online reservation systems
- Strong sense of urgency and direct communication skills
- Team player who can support BOH management in developing a thoughtful and hard-working staff
- Passionate about local and sustainable business practices
- Experience resolving conflicts rapidly with professionalism and fairness
- Must have schedule flexibility, weekend and Holiday availability, be able work on your feet for long periods of time, be able to lift items up to 50 lbs
Compensation includes competitive salary, great health benefits, 2 weeks paid time off, dining discounts, and excellent opportunities for professional advancement within nationally acclaimed restaurant group.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Recruiter | Upper Crust Recruiters
Check out our web site here and our open jobs here