Los Gatos Commissary Seeks Full-Time PM Manager
Main Duties: Oversee entire commissary facilities and baking of product during the overnight shift. This individual ensures quality and consistency of product while hitting target production numbers with accuracy.
Schedule: Wednesday - Sunday, 5:00 pm to 2:00 am. Days off: Monday and Tuesday.
Preferred Experience: Prior management of several staff members
Required Experience: Must have prior experience as a lead baker and...
- Mix of both pastry and bread experience
- Production and baking of laminated doughs
- Production and baking of sourdough
- Ability to organize and manage a baking and production schedule
- Good oral and written communication skills with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to lead teams effectively
- Ability to teach and coach team members with positive feedback
- Comfortable with producing high volume levels of both bread and pastry, i.e., weekly average pastry production is 10,000 pieces, 3,500 pieces of bread
- This individual must be able to stand a majority of the day and carry up to 35-50 pounds on a regular basis