This is an exciting opportunity for a FOH manager for this busy, fun and well-established North Bay restaurant. Candidates must be motivated, service-oriented hospitality professionals with an outgoing personality and a passion for the industry.
Responsibilities will include: floor management, scheduling, payroll and ordering. An eye for detail is a must as is a positive attitude under busy and quickly changing conditions. Flexibility is essential. Hand's-on only, no "back-office" managers.
The ideal candidate will be exceptionally well organized & mature, with a strong work ethic, a passion for food and wine and a desire to learn more. Must have at least 1 year of floor management skills and possess impeccable verbal, written and computer skills and enjoy engaging the customer.
Minimum requirements listed below:
• One year or more fine dining experience in a supervisory role
• Good knowledge of food, wine and spirits
- Be familiar with budgets, inventory, costing and controls
- Be service oriented and possess high work standards and ethics
• Organized, hands on and detailed oriented
• Flexible to work any shift (including Saturdays and Sundays)
Compensation: 60-70K DOE
- Computer literate with understanding of POS systems
- Serve Safe certified is a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Bonus Potential
- Dining Discount
- Continual Training and Development During Career
Please email resumes to: email@example.com