We are seeking a dedicated and driven individual to lead the opening and operations as General Manager of upcoming Restaurant in San Francisco
- 3-5 years of experience as General Manager of a full service restaurant.
- Prior experience opening a new restaurant.
- Proficiency in food planning and preparation, safety, sanitation, personnel management, record keeping and reporting.
- Computer Literacy Skills; Ctuit, MS Outlook, POS, Brink experience, a plus!
- Passion for maintaining high quality food and service standards.
- Outgoing, pleasant personality to reflect and reinforce our core value of Hospitality.
- Ability to use experience and sound judgment to coordinate multiple tasks such as food, beverage and labor cost while maintaining required standards of operation in daily restaurant activities
Exceptional communication and supervisory skills to deal with diverse team.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build strong teams through leadership, coaching and motivation skills.
The General Manager is the leader of the restaurant, ultimately responsible and accountable for creating an exceptional guest experience, every time. This is accomplished through overseeing the financial and operational integrity of the restaurant; building a strong, loyal, motivated, highly trained team; and ensuring uncompromised food quality through proper preparation and presentation.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Attractive Benefits package; including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401(k)
- Free Parking and Meals
- Quarterly Performance Based Bonus
- Vacation Time and Sick Pay!