This is an exhilarating time to join an expanding company at our San Francisco location. The ideal candidate will be excited by the opportunity to train and work across multiple concepts, quickly obtaining a variety of experience. We are currently in search of a friendly, knowledgeable, excellence-oriented Manager with a passion for food and people to join our team. We offer an extensive training program, a team-oriented environment and future opportunities for growth within a dynamic restaurant group.
•Take ownership of employee morale, appearance and performance by providing expectations, direction, training and support while upholding company policies and procedures.
•Ensure a positive guest experience in all areas and respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
•Support manager team at all times; maximize sales potential and profitability, monitor all costs related to restaurant operations.
•Manage shift responsibilities, daily decision making, employee scheduling, sanitation, invoice approval and time card control.
•Constant inspection and evaluation of restaurant, food receiving, preparation, production, and storage areas.
•Ensure restaurant image is meeting and exceeding standards as well as maintaining compliance with all health and safety regulations at all times.
•Review financial information, monitor budgets, and ensure efficient operations and that expenditures stay within limitations.
•Maintain a professional demeanor and polished appearance while working a flexible schedule.
• One to two years of managerial experience in a high volume establishment.
• A genuine passion for hospitality, food, and people.
• Proven ability to lead others and positively influence employee behavior.
• A stable and progressive work history, strong work ethic, and credible references.
• A strong knowledge of front and back of house operations including staff supervision, food quality, restaurant safety, and superior guest service.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to understand direction, provide conflict resolution, and follow through on assigned projects.
• Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite as well as restaurant POS software. Understanding of Micros a plus!
• Strong financial acumen; ability to read and interpret financial statements and understand cost and labor systems that lead to restaurant profitability.
• An interest in contributing to and collaborating in the growth and success of this organization.
• Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time, as much as length of shift.
• Ability to push, pull, lift and carry materials up to 25lbs or more.
• Repetitive hand motion for extended periods of time.
• Ability to endure various physical movements throughout work areas including but not limited to, reaching, bending, twisting, kneeling and stooping.
• Pass an airport-mandated background check performed by the TSA and FBI.
• Must be eligible to work in the United States.
• Competitive compensation package
• Work-life balance; managers enjoy working 40-45 hours per week
• Quarterly bonus program
• 100% company-paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance for employees
• Health flexible spending account
• Paid vacation
• Paid sick leave
• 401k program
• Extensive and well-rounded training program
• Continued development and opportunity for growth
• Company paid meals
• Company paid parking
• Management referral bonus program