We are currently seeking a very strong hi-end and hi-volume General Manager for a new restaurant opening in Woodside. This is part of a very successful and well known restaurant group in the SF Bay Area with Michelin rated restaurants in their group..
They are currently working to build their opening team and are interviewing for the General Manager position. Successful candidates will bring their previous management experience in a high-volume restaurant, as well as a passion for hospitality, food, and wine. If you would like to be considered for the position please send your resume and cover letter.
They offer competitive salaries, a handsome benefits package, and opportunities for future growth. We are part of a boutique San Francisco-based hospitality and lifestyle business
- Create a positive customer experience by offering a high level of service and ensure all staff members interact with guests to learn their needs and surpass expectations.
- Resolve complaints and customer problems in an efficient and friendly manager with the primary goal of satisfying their needs and continuing to earn their business.
- Hire, coach, and train assistant and shift managers for operational excellence, and develop new hire orientation programs.
- Provide leadership to staff to ensure compliance with standards as set by the restaurant and applicable government regulations.
- Monitor labor and product expenses to remain within budget, meet goals, and successfully advertise and support the brand.
- Manage operations with integrity, passion, and knowledge while promoting the values and culture of the restaurant.
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements, and maintain inventory to control costs and minimize waste
- Prior restaurant and managerial experience in a fine dining or upscale environment
- Completely trained in all areas of the restaurant industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and knowledge of customer service principles, including customer needs assessments and guest satisfaction evaluations
Please send resume to email@example.com