We are seeking an experienced Manager of the highest caliber.
The successful candidate will have achieved prior success as a Restaurant Manager and:
- Demonstrate passion for great service.
- Demonstrate skill at creating a guest-first hospitality environment, where all staff are geared toward making the guest experience exemplary.
- Demonstrate the ability to recruit, train, motivate and develop a top-notch staff.
- Love developing relationships with guests and building community.
- Be entrepreneurial but comfortable working within the structure of an organization.
- Be an excellent manager, teacher, motivator, and leader.
- Excellent food and beverage knowledge.
- Be able to deliver profit to the organization.
- Strong organization abilities and communication skills – both internal with staff and management and external with the public.
- Excellent ability to work with and manage the tools commonly used in the restaurant industry—including OpenTable, POS system, common office software
- A keen eye for detail, including operational issues, visual detail such as menu design and visual appeal of the dining room, plate presentation, etc.
- Hiring and training of staff; establishment of operating procedures; creation of successful dining room and bar businesses.