Be part of the opening team of a San Francisco Icon
The Marketplace retail store
will feature spices, teas, condiments (including soy sauce, vinegar, oils), produce, house-cured meats, cookware and cutlery.
Knowledgeable guides will assist guests with exploration and education through interactive tastings of products including a variety of soy sauce, vinegar, oils, and spices.
Bring your Managerial skills and entrepreneurial spirit, your passion for high-quality products, your ability and enthusiasm to build a team, and your deep desire to enhance the lives of our employees, customers and our community.
- Managing all retail floor staff including hiring, training, scheduling and motivating a sales driven team.
- Oversee effective product and visual merchandising in the store to drive sales and create a positive customer experience.
- Responsible for executing retail store budget, including monitoring of sales goals, daily sales and MTD and YTD sales to budget and adjusts operational expenses accordingly.
- Establish and maintain high quality standards in all operational, merchandising and employee activities.
- Manage a monthly marketing calendar of tastings, demos and promotions.
- Develop training materials and programs to ensure adherence to company's standards.
- Ensure POS and cash management procedures are properly executed and followed.
- Minimum of 3 years' retail management experience, preferred in a culinary related store.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.