We are looking for an experienced General Manager with an ownership mentality to oversee all aspects of restaurant operations. You must be able to maintain complete control of the restaurant at all times, lead the team in a professional and motivational way and inspire those around you to meet and exceed the highest of standards. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
- Manage weekly scheduling while evaluating labor daily to ensure budget is met
- Control inventory and financials including labor, operation, food and beverage costs
- Coordinate staffing requirements to meet varying and seasonal service volumes, to ensure a high level of customer service
- Implement, document and enforce disciplinary standards
- Promote a positive and respectful work environment at all times
- Strong focus and ability to complete operational tasks during the day
- Maintain cleanliness standards, with an eye for organization and efficiency
- Ability to consistently follow through to meet both short and long term goals
- Minimum of 3-5 years management experience.
- Strong budget, P&L, and financial planning experience required.
- Strong people oriented leadership skills.
- Ability to lead and develop a high performing restaurant team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- POS experience.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Desire for personal and professional growth.
- Ability to interview, hire and train other employees.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive sales and profits.
- Ability to drive initiatives to increase customer loyalty.
- Sound decision making and problem solving skills.
- Proven success of building and cultivating strong positive working relationships.
plus stipend for benefits; possible equity opportunity
Please contact us for more details about this highly confidential search!!
To apply, please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org