Restaurant Managers and General Managers needed for a widely recognized, beloved and unique San Francisco institution.
Since 1999, we have provided a one-of-a-kind, inclusive, lively and congenial gathering place for locals and visitors in unique neighborhood locations. We serve fresh and delicious, made-from-scratch, American comfort food. We are open for breakfast (served all day), lunch, and dinner every day of the week. We have breathtakingly cool vibes, always-fabulous music and an amazing crew.
Qualifications - You are experienced in:
- Running a $3-5 million/year sales restaurant environment as a Manager or GM, preferably with a fast casual or full-service casual dining restaurant group
- Ensuring that all guests and crew feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times, including comfort in the heart of the house.
- Effectively coaching, directing and overseeing crew training using our tools.
- Executing the weekly planning and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, cogs, labor, crew retention, guest service standards, food quality, recipe compliance, sanitation, cleanliness, and store organization.
- Be able to move constantly throughout the facility for long periods of time.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including quarterly management bonus program, vacation and sick time off, subsidized medical benefits and crew member meals.
Please send resume to email@example.com