SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under the direction of the General Manager, you will perform assigned responsibilities necessary for the timely service of our guests, advance the education and performance of the Front of the House staff, and contribute to the profitable function of the restaurant. Your sphere of control and responsibility will include directing the sustained success, growth, and overall asset management of the restaurant as measured by total revenue and net income in relation to budgeted goals and owner's objectives. Fundamental to your position is an understanding of the owners’ vision and plans for the Company and your ability to communicate it effectively.
- Manage FOH staff to uphold service standards and ensure utmost guest satisfaction. Manage the flow of service through communication with fellow managers, the host and guest services team, culinary team and FOH team.
- Daily meeting and interface with all departments and senior management for any requirements, updates and changes
- Perform all closing and security responsibilities as outlined in the opening and closing checklist.
- Attend weekly meetings as required: beverage/wine, FOH management, PD, reservations and financial
- Lead am/pm staff line ups as required
- Oversee PD programing and be the point person to laise with sales and marketing team.
- Review payroll period reports and ensure proper distribution of tips
- Recruiting, Training and Supervision of Reservation, host staff and floor staff - Responsible for maintaining their professional appearance and behavior
- Continuing employee evaluations and training along with GM
- Oversee development and training of all FOH staff and conduct trainings
- Clear understanding of mechanics and SOP’s
- Must have previous and recent experience in a refined casual atmosphere
- Must be comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Must have experience providing an elevated level of service
Salary: 75-85K plus benefits and bonus
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org