DIRECTOR OF PLAYER DEVELOPMENT
A rare opportunity for an experienced Casino Director of Player Development. This person is responsible for leading their team to optimal revenue and profitability with dedication to providing an exceptional level of superior guest service and team direction.
He/she works to meet or exceed measurable goals and objectives, as well as plan, analyze, evaluate and increase profitability of the resort’s premium guests. An expectation for the professional in this position requires not only having superior relationship-building skills, both internally and externally, along with the ability to develop the Team’s skill level, but also meeting budgeting expectations.
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting company-wide culture and demonstrating AAA Four Diamond guest service standards at all times.
- Develops, maintains and analyzes the database for opportunities to drive incremental revenue and trips from our premium players.
- Monitors and approves appropriate comp issuance, reinvestment and authorization.
- Establishes measurable outreach goals and objectives for the Hosts and Executive Casino Hosts, including maintenance, retention, development and acquisition.
- Resolves guest disputes in a manner which sustains guests’ confidence in the resort
- Works collectively with all departments involved in planning and executing player events (both onsite and offsite), tournaments, and promotions.
- Develops and adheres to annual budgets and quarterly goals for the Player Development Department, as well as controls labor costs and expenses.
- Collaborates with Executive Management to ensure proper yielding of the Hotel rooms in order to maximize gaming revenue.
- Works closely with the Vice President of Marketing and the Vice President of Player Development to develop cross-property and unique-to-brand marketing promotions.
- Reads, analyzes and interprets financial reports provided by the Accounting Department.
- Identifies new market opportunities and outside market players.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form.
- Proven ability to resolve guest disputes.
- Proficiency in developing and adhering to budgets and the ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports.
- Proven track record of leading teams and collaborating with outside departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration; Ten (10) years of recent Player Development experience with a minimum of five (5) years in a management or related field management role.(Note:A portion of the education and experience requirement may be substituted based on a determination of prior experience and accomplishments, at the discretion of management).
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.