High end Bakery Operations Manager for a very large project from a successful San Francisco Bay area Restaurant Group.
Artisan bread Baker/Chef
Must have minimum 3 years management experience in high volume production bakery position
Bread experience is also a must
Proven track record overseeing multiple bakery positions
- Manages the Bakery program while adhering to federal and state requirements.
- Provides leadership, support and guidance to ensure that food quality standards, inventory levels, food safety and sanitation guidelines and Customer Service expectation are met and maintained.
- Manages a cost-effective program through appropriate forecasting, planning, ordering and receiving of product and supplies and efficient scheduling of employees to achieve labor goals.
- Directs and coordinates all Bakery production and processing.
- Assigns employee tasks to operate efficiently; ensures employees are fully trained (and cross trained) at all levels of execution.
- Manages employees to promote employee growth, efficiency, morale, and teamwork.
- Maintains required records including food production and inventory records.
- Reviews work procedures and operation concerns to determine methods to improve Customer Service, production, performance, safety, and sanitation.
- Directly supervises employees in the Bakery department. Direct supervision responsibilities include hiring, firing, disciplinary action, performance reviews, coaching, developing work plans, training, and providing work direction.
85-100k plus bonus & benes & perks and possible equity
If you or someone you know may be a good fit for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org all submissions are highly confidential
we also offer a $500 referral fee for any placed candidates sent our way!!