Restaurant Managers needed in Southern California for this family friendly, multi unit restaurant group known for great BBQ and healthy, gluten-free options.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coaches and leads team through proper training systems, adherence to policies and Company and service standards
- Loves leading and empowering teams!
- Touches tables and engages with guests to ensure guest expectations are exceeded
- Adheres and holds team accountable to all Health Department and sanitation standards
- Fully understands and ensures all federal, state and county legal standards that pertain to health, safety, and labor requirements are met
- Keeps restaurant in clean, comfortable and inviting state
- Manages all shifts for safety
- Ensures all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to our recipes, portioning and serving standards
- Responsible for achieving stated and planned objectives in sales, food cost, labor cost, and operating expenses
- Demonstrates integrity, values and a sense of commitment in the work environment consistent with the Company’s Mission, Vision and Values.
- Must possess a positive attitude and work well with others.
- Must be experienced working in high volume environments
- MULTI TASKER – able to do many things at the same time with high success – very HANDS ON manager
- Coach, Train and Mentor
- You are an individual of high integrity, committed to outstanding leadership skills and have an innate ability to interact with different types of people.
- You have a 4-year college degree or a specialty degree in hospitality or restaurant management. High school diploma or GED a must.
- You are excellent at communicating clearly with guests, other managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
- You are able to read and speak English.
- You have, or are able to obtain, a California Food Handler certification before commencing work. Certification must be maintained throughout employment.
Salary: 50-60K plus PTO, medical/dental/vision, free meals and other perks!
Please email resumes to email@example.com