Executive Chef for very popular and busy restaurant group in the SF Bay Area. Room for growth as well as a chance to learn from the best this industry has to offer. Our food is rooted in Italian tradition and driven by the Bay Area’s seasonal bounty. Our kitchen practices whole animal butchery, handmade pasta, and a daily changing menu. And our products are procured directly from farmers, ranchers, and local artisan producers.
- Oversight of kitchen operations for a 70 seat Italian restaurant serving dinner 7 nights plus a high volume pizzeria next door serving 6 lunches, 7 dinners and high volume of takeout.
- Responsible for hiring, firing, training, inspiring, mentoring, scheduling, encouraging, herding and nurturing a staff of approximately 35.
- Responsible for planning and execution of an exceptional, daily-changing menus as well as special events, wine dinners, offsites, etc.
- Accountable for maintaining all budgeted costs and profitability
- Collaborate with owners to constantly improve, develop and evolve food and operations
The Candidate (that’s you):
- Strong, mature, respectful leader with passion, energy, drive and integrity- a team player with sense of urgency and attention to detail. Ability to communicate (verbally and written) in a clear, concise, thorough manner.
- Minimum three years experience in a chef role, cooking modern Italian food.
- Desire to commit to the job for a minimum of three years.
- Ability and desire to do all of the things mentioned in the job description above.
- Basic computer literacy- Word, Excel, email, etc
Please send resumes to email@example.com