Front of House manager for an upscale-casual restaurant that has been successful in Seattle for over 38 years. They are a growing, guest & sustainability focused company with 6 locations in the Seattle-Tacoma area. Looking for team players that are friendly, unpretentious, charming, and hard working. You must be able to multi-task and be guest oriented. The ideal candidate is a strong leader and a better listener who truly enjoys serving others. We are looking for great people with a "service leader" mentality and interested in growth- both personal and for others.
Our mission is to "Make every guest feel special." We accomplish that by being attentive, accommodating, and authentic. Our service teams are "Trusted Advisors" for our guests, building loyalty and guiding them through their experience so they will come back for years to come.
We are interested in applicants with a minimum of 3 years FOH management experience in high volume, full service, upscale-casual restaurants. Our managers must have the following qualifications at the minimum:
• Be able to lead by example and set the pace for others in an energetic positive manner. Know how to set the expectation and hold team members accountable.
• Be a good coach- demanding, open minded and empowering to team members.
• Be a great sales person-irresistible and infectious in personality! You are the ambassador of the restaurant!
• Be able to calmly deal with adversity and have a bias for action- a get it done now attitude.
• Complete all tasks with transparency and integrity.
• Have a thorough understanding of financial statements and reach financial targets by overcoming obstacles, figuring out how to get it done.
• Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
If you meet these requirements and are interested in working with a company that believes in quality of life and has room for advancement, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org