The Café Manager is responsible for the overall success of the Café. This means adhering to the Client’s culture and guidelines, the Health Department’s regulations, and standards and expectations of food quality, freshness and presentation. This position oversees the daily administrative and operational tasks, including financial management and analysis, sanitation and safety. This position also motivates trains, develops and directs all employees to accomplish the objectives of the operation to the satisfaction of the customers, and maintains a working relationship with the Client.
We are seeking a skilled front of house Cafe Manager to run a single cafe serving a high tech client in a commissary situation. This person comes with experience in restaurants and retail and other high volume establishments. Background culinary knowledge is essential, with the ability to train and maintain a high level of customer service including menus and labeling. Experience in payroll, safety, and team management is a plus!
Work with traditionally trained chefs who are serving up the freshest organic and local products, all cooked from scratch.
- possess strong leadership skills
- ability to think on their own
- have an eye for details and a passion for food
- excellent customer service and a great trainer
- ability to work in a fast paced environment
Join a successful and growing company with more than 50 locations between San Jose and San Francisco.
- Competitive wages, including Medical, Dental, Vision Care, Retirement Plan with Match, Paid Holidays, and more.
- Challenging environment
- Work with traditionally trained chefs
- Multiple cuisines under one roof, learn to cook using different spices and techniques
- Growth Potential: We have over 50 locations and counting! We are in 32 states nationwide.