Looking for an independent, up-beat, team-oriented business leader that will oversee all aspects of our business operations to guide profitable success.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
1. Day-to-Day Leadership of Operations
- Independently manage exceptional, day-to-day operations as an entrepreneurial business leader.
- Supervise and empower Floor Managers and Shift Leads to effectively manage daily operations.
- Manage inventory and purchasing to support streamlined business operations.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are met, including proper functioning of all FOH and BOH equipment.
- Ensure the accuracy, completion and reconciliation of all financial transactions and operate point-of-sale terminals according to the Store Operating procedures. Champion all cash management responsibilities including daily worksheet reconciliation and deposits.
- Implement and oversee store events through proper planning and scheduling.
- Manage profitable retail program with full responsibility for purchasing, merchandising, pricing and re-sets.
2. COGS/Financial Management
3. Staff Development
- Complete P&L responsibility, driven by the effective management of COGS, labor and overhead relative to topline revenue.
- Communicate financial issues and opportunities to General Manager to define priority areas of improvement.
4. Guest Engagement
- Complete responsibility to build and manage both FOH and BOH teams to drive profitable business performance.
- Develop positive relationships with every member of the business team by understanding and addressing individual motivations, needs and concerns.
- Manage all operational training support and programs to ensure every team member is given the tools needed to succeed in their job.
- On a daily basis demonstrates a belief that the guest always comes first. Champion the delivery of an exceptional experience in terms of speed, quality, and “service from the heart”.
- Engage with guests on a personal basis and takes pleasure in developing relationships that ultimately contribute to customer satisfaction and the business’ success.
- Ensure a positive guest experience through cleanliness, organization and attractiveness of store’s interior and exterior.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with the community by attending Chamber events when needed, administering all donation requests, Take Over Night requests and any special community promotions.
- 50+ full-time and part-time FOH staff