Experienced Sous Chef/Assistant Kitchen Manager
We are looking for energetic and talented working Sous Chef/Assistant Kitchen Manager candidates to work in a restaurant located in Downtown Seattle.Located in a hotel so hi-volume banquet experience is helpful!!
* Hiring, training and discipline of kitchen Team Members
* Reviewing and evaluating all kitchen Team Members
* Responsible for all kitchen administration
* Responsible for cost control
* Works with Culinary in developing additional menu items
* Ensures consistency and portioning of all food
* Responsible for in-restaurant purchasing
* Ensures a clean and sanitary kitchen
* Ensures upkeep, repair and maintenance of all kitchen equipment
* Experience in all stations on the line
* Has great decision making skills
* Has superb organizational skills
* Knowledge of correct portions and positions on plates
* Able to order and receive
* Proactive, punctual and a great communicator (must read, write and speak English)
* Must be committed to our mission and culture
* Must have at least 2-5 years experience as a working Sous Chef or Assistant Kitchen Manager, in an upscale casual or fine dining restaurant (REQUIRED)
* Hotel restaurant experience helpful
* POS and Office computer software experience
If you are up for a challenge of making a difference in a great restaurant environment and have what it takes to execute our brand, you should apply!
In addition to working in a great family environment, this company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including vacation, 401(k) and more.