***Seeking Experienced Sous Chef***
Established restaurant group is seeking an experienced Sous Chef. The Sous Chef is responsible for organizing and ensuring kitchen systems for food production, presentation, and customer satisfaction.
• Monitor and ensure quality, effective and efficient kitchen operations
• Lead line cook position when/if needed
• Produce and execute prep/production list
• Full responsibility of kitchen logs (knife, temperature, waste)
• Delegation of basic and timely prep to supervisors and hourly crew members
• Create daily/weekly schedules and execution
• Ensure standards of cleanliness and organization in the kitchen
• Maintain inventory: order, receive and account for all food products and purchases
• Recommend menu development as appropriate for restaurant concept
• Ensure hiring most qualified, highest quality and professional personnel.
• Train, monitor, evaluate and manage kitchen staff performance
• Schedule all kitchen/ utility staff weekly, ensuring cost-effective and efficient staffing and adherence to labor budgets.
• Lead effective staff communication meetings on a regular basis. Monitor kitchen postings for compliance and communication.
• Professional culinary training and experience
• Knowledge of Hot schedules and ability to schedule unit on a weekly basis
• Creative and innovative within brand protocols
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to close or open the kitchen with flexible scheduling
• Ability to clear background check
Salary: $50-65k, (plus bonus) Send Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org