We are looking for an experienced Assistant General Manager to join a dynamic restaurant group in a brand new restaurant. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a new restaurant with a passionate and talented team.
Applicants should possess the following qualifications:
- Supervisory and leadership experience
- A passion for food, wine, spirits and great customer service
- A professional, respectful management style
- A positive attitude and warm, personable floor presence
- Ability to lead compassionately and effectively, staying calm under pressure
- Experience working in a restaurant with a full bar and comfortable with the San Francisco “scene”
- Proficient in managing food and beverage costs
All applicants should have at least two years of restaurant/bar supervisory or managerial experience and must be willing to work weekends, holidays and evenings.
Salary: $50-55k, plus excellent benefits
Please send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org