We are looking for a dynamic Assistant General Manager for one of Sacramento’s best contemporary restaurants. This is a great opportunity to join a very successful restaurant group. This is definitely a career making move!
Ideal candidates must have:
- Management experience in a fine dining restaurant
- Knowledge of F&B budgeting cost control, staff planning, labor laws, familiarity with Board of Health rules and regulations and Alcohol and Beverage Control liquor law requirements.
- Computer literate in POS, OpenTable, accounting software and operating systems. Micros preferred.
- Certified ServSafe preferred and TIPS trainer desired.
- A problem solver and the ability to stay calm in a busy environment
- A polished and professional demeanor
Salary: $40-$50k, plus excellent benefits, vacation and sick leave (ten days each)
Please send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org