Sous Chef/Kitchen Manager
We are a successful restaurant in San Francisco, with a wonderful neighborhood and city-wide following and a team of people passionate about food, wine and our customers. We work hard and enjoy what we do: it shows in our product, our space and the experience we provide.
We are looking for a talented professional ready to take a leading position as Sous Chef/Kitchen Manager.
This person will be sharing responsibility in a kitchen serving about 300 covers/day, lunch and dinner. Our food is Italian-inspired and extremely quality driven.
The person to fill the Sous Chef/Kitchen Manager role must be/have:
· Proven depth of skill and awareness of responsibility that comes with role
· Practice a relentless pursuit of consistency, quality, order, cleanliness
· Able to lead, motivate, coach, monitor, manage team of up to 8 people in order to achieve excellence and efficiency.
· Good communicator with own team, FOH
· Ability to multitask and deliver excellent results in all areas of responsibility
· A self-motivated person who is always looking for ways to improve, and can also take direction
· Expedite a busy board with up to 4 stations
· Execute daily menu changes/updates and do pre-shift line-up with FOH.
· Some purchasing, receive deliveries and check for quality/quantity
· Excellent organizational skills
A team player with other management team members.
Please e-mail Karen@acrobatoutsourcing.com for more info