Seeking Dynamic General Manager for Hot Marin Restaurant
We are looking for an experienced General Manager to lead one of Marin’s hottest and fastest growing restaurants. The General Manager is responsible for the overall success of the restaurant, including but not limited to, measuring business trends, maximizing sales/profitability by training and developing staff, controlling expenses and shortages, maintaining only the best guest service and high food quality, and ensuring that the company’s philosophies and goals are being met.
The General Manager will serve as the restaurant "owner" and will be responsible to maintain excellent communication between the restaurant and the owners; the General Manager will directly supervise all restaurant employees as well as provides professional leadership and direction to all Shift Leaders, Supervisors, and Assistant Managers.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Strong leadership skills, with proven ability to build relationships with co-workers, customers, and vendors.
- Proven track record in maintaining cost controls and quality standards.
- Experience in hiring, team leadership, training and development, discipline and terminations.
- A sense of urgency and willingness to hustle.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Take direction well; understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Can creatively solve problems and effectively implement solutions.
Necessary qualifications include:
- Minimum of 5 years prior restaurant management experience.
- Experience in hiring, team leadership, training and development, discipline and terminations
- Ability to work 45-55 hours a week, or more as needed, including weekends
- Some Spanish is helpful.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register and POS system.
Please send resumes and salary requirements to: