Dining Room Manager
Popular Latin restaurant is seeking a Dining Room Manager to coordinate and oversee the dining room. The restaurant is a very busy restaurant in the Financial District with a killer menu, a unique style of service and they are seeking a dynamic, energetic manager to join their team.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Working closely with the Host to maximize seating.
- Overseeing daily operations to ensure successful dining room service.
- Communicates efficiently with employees, owners and management team
- Ensures physical maintenance of the property
- Responsible for the dining experience and excellence in service
These responsibilities will be carried out in sync with the vision and values of the restaurant. This position reports directly to the General Manager.
Necessary qualifications include:
- Minimum of 2 years prior restaurant management experience.
- Ability to work 45-55 hours a week, or more as needed, including weekends.
- Ability to creatively solve problems.
- Being highly motivated.
- Excellent wine knowledge
- Some Spanish is helpful.
- Proficiency with Mac, PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and Aloha
Salary: $50k/yr plus bonuses and benefits