***Head Chef for great new restaurant*** (Oakland, CA)
This is a unique opportunity for a bright and ambitious chef to join us in co-founding this restaurant.
We're a hip, fast casual noodle restaurant opening in early 2014. We will be located in the Uptown district of Oakland, a bustling, up-and-coming neighborhood with heavy lunch and dinner foot traffic.
• Develop menu and specials in collaboration with owner
• BOH set up and operations
• Purchasing, receiving, inventory management, order guides
• Food and labor cost analysis
• Mandarin speaker
• BOH management experience
• Purchasing, receiving, inventory management
• Passion for and ability to make delicious Mandarin food
Competative Salary with Bonus and Benefits as well as Sign-On Bonus and a possibility of equity in the business!
Please send your resume to email@example.com