***Facility / Maintenance Manager***
Highly Competitive Salary with Excellent Benefits. Full health, dental, and vision benefits, 401(k) with a discretionary match, paid vacation, discount dining retail program and so much more.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as HVAC systems, motors, pumps, conveyors, fans, etc.
- Perform a variety of tasks requiring knowledge of fabrication/processing, materials, tools, machines, and equipment relative to restaurant.
- Responsible for repairing and/or replacing broken parts on all machines
- Coordinate housekeeping, sanitation, and cleanliness of the operations with unit management to meet standards.
- Act as a liaison to public utility, environmental and energy agencies
- Engage in equipment installations, facilities equipment repair and preventative maintenance
- Plan, budget and schedule facilities modifications including cost estimates, bid sheets, layouts, and contracts for constructions and acquisitions.
- Responsible for maintaining the facilities budget.
- Must be able to perform all tasks including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, basic carpentry, kitchen equipment and refrigeration, with knowledge and or ability to learn HVAC
Please send your resume to email@example.com