This renewed poolside restaurant is seeking an experienced GM! This position is ideal for someone who is people-oriented, enjoys challenges and working on group projects.
- You will be responsible for the successful operation of the restaurant including events (in-house and private), and all catering related to the restaurant.
- Must be experienced building top-notch teams, dealing with on-boarding processes and ongoing training.
- Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory role in hospitality
- Experience managing and executing multiple levels of events (in-house and private)
- Must be detail oriented
- Proficient with inventory management tools, POS systems, scheduling, budgeting, payroll, and forecasting
- Proactive attitude with strong organizational and time management skills
- Compassionate leader
- Extensive knowledge of cocktails, wine and cuisine
: 80K with bonus plan plus full medical, dental and vision and sister-venue dining privileges
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org