We are an expanding company with various concepts nationally and have received numerous accolades for our commitment to providing quality food and impeccable service.
We seek a team player with a minimum of two years upper management experience in a full service, restaurant facility, who has demonstrated excellent organization, follow through and team leadership. We offer competitive pay, bonus and a benefits package, including growth opportunities.
To be eligible to work, candidates must pass a U.S. government, 10-year criminal background check and security threat assessment.
- 80k-85k salary DOE
- Individual Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Bonus program
- On-site parking
- Growth opportunities
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- PEOPLE MANAGEMENT! Supervise a staff of approximately 30 including servers, bartenders, hosts and bussers
- Provide coaching and positive leadership and support to staff, fostering a real TEAM environment
- Guest relations and heavy hands-on floor presence
- Train new hires as well as conduct continuous training for current employees
- Understand and enforce provisions of our IIPP and ensure all safe work practices are followed at all times
- Foster company philosophies and guest first service culture.
- Ensure quality and availability of products being ordered, stocked and sold.
- Ensure only correct and consistent products are served to guests
- Maintain and conduct inventory
- Ensure superior cleanliness of restaurant and adherence to food safety and sanitation guideline
- Administrative duties including employee documentation, cash counts and daily logs
- Understand, follow and enforce company policies, procedures, steps of service, union contract provisions, morale initiatives etc.
- This position reports directly the General Manager
Skills we are most interested in:
Must be able to effectively manage people, time, tasks, paperwork, products, safety and sanitation.
Managing our staff effectively requires knowledge of our company handbook as well as the union contract. Management style should be proactive, positive and mentoring. While discipline and policy enforcement come with the territory, the most successful managers are always fair and consistent with discipline and coach staff performance positively to avoid the need for discipline. Must be able to maintain professionalism at all times.
Strong candidates will also have good written communication skills for administrative tasks and a healthy amount of regular documentation needs. Experience with union employees a plus. Aloha experience a plus.
- A GREAT ATTITUDE & DESIRE FOR GROWTH
- Excellent interpersonal skills with guests, subordinates and superiors
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is required.
- Ability to effectively problem solve is required.
- Ability to ensure and perform proper product presentation, no short cuts
- Basic understanding of costing / financial reports
- Dependability and follow through.
- Knowledge of food and beverage operations and equipment is required.
- Flexible schedule,
- Dependable transportation
- Certain physical requirements including standing / walking for long periods, tolerance of extreme temperatures, ability to lift / push / pull 50 lbs, ability to properly and safely use all kitchen tools and equipment
- Food safety certification (Training provided)
- Harassment Training Certification (Training Provided)
- Basic computer knowledge including, email, internet, Word and Excel
Salary: $80,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Managing a team: 2 years (Required)
- High-Volume Executive Chef: 2 years (Required)
Please email resumes and referrals to: email@example.com