This established and growing San Francisco restaurant is seeking a dynamic, hospitality driven General Manager with beverage and bar management experience! This restaurant is passionate about cooking only the freshest ingredients from local Bay Area farms.
The GM needs to have 3 years experience working in restaurants and bars, preferably within fine dining. A passion for hospitality and an outgoing and friendly demeanor is required. Supervisory skills and a love of being on the floor is required. This is not an admin only job.
- Active FOH with a strong floor presence
- Must have managed FOH staff and a bar setting in the past
- Must enjoy working nights, week days and weekends
- Must have a passion and enthusiasm to lead, inspire and manage a staff of 20+ people including bartenders
- Skilled in beverage management, inventory, costing and pricing
- Skilled in understanding and implementing budget metrics and all aspects of financial accountability.
- Fluent in all POS systems
- Will enforce and improve service standards and act as quality control for the customer experience.
- Must be well versed in social media and have superb oral and written skills.
This is a full-time, salaried position, with vacation & health benefits. Salary commensurate with experience, plus performance bonus potential
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org