Historic SF Landmark Venue Seeking a Director of Operations!
The Director of Operations directs and oversees all events on site and is responsible for the continued development of sales programs and business development activities to drive revenue and profitability for the venue.
You will be a sophisticated business professional with extensive experience in events, hospitality, or hotel management who is inspired to lead a successful business, grow and lead a team, and bring new energy and ideas to the table. As this is a senior management role, candidates must have a proven managerial track record and the ability to communicate seamlessly with internal and external stakeholders.
The right candidate will have the following:
- 5 years (or equivalent) operational experience with an event company, luxury hotel, private club/venue, or fine dining restaurant
- A hospitable nature
- Be a self-starter
- Ability to think strategically to develop a business
- Proven track record of business development in SF/Bay Area market
- Be an analytical thinker with organizational expertise
- Passion to hire and manage sales team
- Dynamic leadership qualities
We offer competitive compensation plus bonus. Email resumes to email@example.com.