This busy company in Wine Country is searching for an Executive Chef to lead their Culinary Team. Ideal candidates will have previous experience in off-site catering or other food production environment. Most important is an executive chef with creative force and a passion for delivering a fine dining experience.
- Managing production Kitchen Team and Party Chef staff.
- Overseeing quality control of all food production.
- Working with Sales Team to create uniquely creative and memorable food experiences for clients.
- Controlling labor and food costs.
- 10+ years catering sales experience, with 5 years in a leadership role.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of current culinary trends. Ability to prepare a variety of cuisine, using skill and creatively to develop new and exciting market driven menus.
- Must be comfortable in a fast paced, high volume production environment.
- Ability to travel frequently in the Bay Area
Salary: Solid and competitive salary plus great benefits!
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org