SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under the direction of the General Manager, AGM will perform assigned responsibilities necessary for the timely service to guests, assist in education and performance of the staff and contribute to the profitability of the restaurant.
- Manage FOH staff following a high service standards and ensure utmost guest satisfaction.
- Manage the flow of service through communication with all staff
- Continually offer new ideas for the service of guests, reservations department and staff education.
- Manage Guest Relations and Concierge Department
- Direct the structure and overall cover count flow of nightly reservations.
- Manage all communication as it relates to reservation policies, cancellations and reservation procedures
- Help oversee the programming of in house events
- Reservations Software Management
- Guest Relations
- Micros- daily labor auditing and adjustment SOP’s, position profiles, review labor report
- Review tip pool and share calculations and daily recording in tip sharing software
- Monthly P&L review
- Conduct weekly schedule audits- actuals vs scheduled
- Oversee daily operations and preparations for service in coordination with service manger
- Writing of weekly FOH schedule- review labor budget with GM
- On-going Recruiting, Training and Supervision of Reservation, maître de, host staff and floor staff
- Overseeing staff on boarding and conducting new hire orientations and introductions
- Provide over site and guidance to FOH staff members to better foster their professional development
- Have experience as a general manager in a multi Michelin starred restaurant - preferably one that serves a tasting menu format.
- Have a good sense of financials.
- Demonstrate ownership of job responsibilities though focus, determination, and attention to detail with the goal of elevating the guest experience in every interaction.
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge, working towards achieving personal fulfillment rather than public attention.
- Strive to elevate your personal performance and maintaining the standards of quality.
80-90K DOE plus full benefits- medical, dental, vision
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org