We are hiring an experienced and dedicated Sous Chef to join the team at our rapidly growing restaurant. The ideal candidate is responsible for ensuring the proper execution of restaurant operations, reporting to the Executive Sous/Kitchen Director.
- Works closely with the Executive Sous and kitchen team and controls performance, product quality, and production flow.
- Maintains, orders, and organizes inventory daily.
- Ensures kitchen is in compliance with health, safety, and sanitation standards.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in notable restaurant(s).
- Has a drive for perfection and a relentless commitment to the highest level of technique and quality of ingredients.
- Energetic, friendly, punctual, reliable and a good team player.
- Understands that significant achievement comes through hard work.
- Bilingual English and Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese) is preferred.
Competitive salary plus benefits. Please send resume to email@example.com