We are hiring an enthusiastic Front of House Manager, ideally a restaurant manager with relevant Retail experience. The candidate is an active member of the restaurant management team with a specific focus of responsibility for the Retail department.
- Hiring, scheduling, training, mentoring, and developing employees.
- Directly oversees all Retail hourly employees.
- Learn the sales patterns and velocities of products in order to accurately forecast needs and purchase as volume demands.
- Working with the Retail leadership team, maintain the visual merchandising of the store.
- Assisting with open and closing responsibilities as scheduled.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly Retail tasks and responsibilities whether directly or through delegation, such as stocking, cleaning, ordering, preparing and packaging, shipping online orders, inventory, weekly calls, P&Ls, etc.
Restaurant Management Responsibilities:
- Manages dining room operations during busy periods.
- Supervises guest and employee interactions during service hours.
- Reviews performance of direct reports and other FOH employees.
- Supports and supervises all floor employees in pre-opening responsibilities.
- Monitors guidelines and standards for sanitation, hygiene, and avoidance of food-borne diseases, and trains employees.
- Leads development of hourly employees to optimize performance and minimize turnover.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent desirable.
- Minimum of 2-3 years Manager experience in hospitality, with 1-2 years of Retail experience.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Ability to interact professionally and diplomatically with a variety of business partners, guests, colleagues, and direct reports.
- Basic computer competency required as well prior experience with POS systems.
- Strong food and beverage knowledge.
Competitive salary plus benefits. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org