We are hiring an enthusiastic Front of House Manager. The candidate is an active member of the restaurant management team with a specific focus of responsibility within the department.
Overall restaurant management responsibilities:
- Manages dining room operations during busy periods.
- Supervises guest and employee interactions during service hours.
- Ensures that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, professional, and gracious service at all times.
- Reviews performance of direct reports and other front of house employees.
- Supports and supervises all floor employees in pre-opening responsibilities.
- Monitors guidelines and standards for sanitation, hygiene, and avoidance of food-borne diseases, and trains employees.
- Leads development of hourly employees to optimize performance and minimize turnover.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent desirable.
- Minimum of 2-3 years Manager experience in hospitality.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Ability to interact professionally and diplomatically with a variety of business partners, guests, colleagues, and direct reports.
- Basic computer competency required as well prior experience with POS systems.
- Strong food and beverage knowledge.
Competitive salary plus benefits. Please send resume to email@example.com