Store Manager needed at this popular cafe!
MAIN DUTIES: The store manager is responsible for ensuring a flawless retail experience for customers. You will oversees daily operations, develop established expectations, systems, and processes to execute first-class service while offering a positive employee experience. You will manage all aspects of retail and market employees including staff schedules. You will manage and purchase inventory, partner with the owners and human resources to handle employee disciplinary issues and remediation, and serve as the liaison between retail employees and the management team. You will work closely with owners to drive company retail sales.
● Work 50 to 55 hours per week with possible overtime depending on business needs.
● Attend weekly managers/owners meeting and quarterly staff meetings.
● Train, develop, manage, evaluate, motivate, and direct staff.
● Manage full cycle of employee training, skill workshops to improve service, and product knowledge.
● Create and foster an environment of dignity and respect through demonstration in words and practice.
● Create and manage all retail employees’ schedules, including training schedules
● Work closely with the owners to ensure overall guest satisfaction.
● Ensure guest satisfaction by being active and present at the retail stores.
● Handle any guest issues or complaints as they arise in a prompt, effective and courteous manner.
● Deep product knowledge about pastries, bread, and beverage programs.
● Understand the overall financial health of the retail store business and identify ways in which to consistently surpass financial goals.
● Maintain labor cost in line with ownership expectations.
● Responsible for ordering, purchasing and inventory control, and managing deliveries.
● Manage financial matters such as invoices and budgeting.
● Oversee daily operations of retail location including setting up/cleaning the store
● Ensure accurate set up and cash count of the change drawer.
● Must be Proficient in Outlook and Microsoft Office Products and Mac OS.
● Must be a team player and possess a professional appearance.
**Must have at least 2 years of current retail experience.
55-58K DOE plus added perks and benefits
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org