The Human Resources Manager works in support of the properties to oversee and manage programs related to their employee needs and cultural elements. The HR Manager receives strategic Human Resources guidance from the Director of Human Resources.
- Serves as a role model to the restaurant group's culture, standards, policies, and procedures. Will work to ensure that the core values and desired culture are embraced and represented
- Staffing, employee relations and training. Minimizes the emotion and drama from employee issues by sharing information in a timely manner, focusing on objective problem solving.
- Oversees the HRIS system to ensure accurate record keeping, tracking and payroll processing.
- Provides education, training and guidance to managers on how to properly implement Human Resources policies
- Pro-actively works with Managers to identify staffing needs, formulates sourcing strategies and assists in the cultivation of top tier candidates to support operations.
- Oversees workers compensation program for all employees
- Effectively work to diffuse conflicts within the workplace, reducing the negative impact on others and seeking guidance from the Director of Human Resources as needed.
8. Working under the guidance of the Director of Human Resources, administers the employee benefit programs.
9. As part of the management team, works collaboratively to achieve company objectives in sales, service and quality.
10. Make recommendations of employment and termination decisions.
- BA highly desired.
- Luxury retail, hospitality or concierge experience highly desired
- 4+ years of HR management experience
- PHR certification highly desired
Salary: Competitive DOE plus full benefits and matching 401K
Please email resumes to: email@example.com