A General Manager is needed for growing casual concept in San Francisco. They are looking for a hard working, organized individual with excellent customer service skills in a high volume environment. They are a growing company with expansion plans and a strong path to advancement within the company.
• Hard-working and self-motivated; comfortable juggling multiple deadlines and priorities, working outside your comfort zone
• Excellent customer service skills
• Interested in being part of a tight-knit team while acting as a mentor and friendly manager
• 3+ years of GM restaurant experience with a proven track record of progressive leadership
• Experience creating and implementing systems as well as strong training skills
• Knowledge of POS systems, Aloha and Square knowledge a plus.
• Microsoft Office proficient, Excel skills a major plus. Must be well versed with Ctuit, Google docs, email and agendas.
• Excellent communication skills
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule, nights and weekends included
• Valid drivers license + clean driving record, ability to drive (large) company vehicle if needed
Solid salary plus:
- Health, vision and dental care, commuter benefit.
- Free meal each shift worked.
- Employee Discount.
- Ongoing education in food and beverage.
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org