Be part of a growing and very successful restaurant group in the SF Bay Area.
You will be responsible for full cycle recruiting as well as some HR activities. You must have the ability to think objectively about problems, be fact-based and experienced at delivering thoughtful solutions. Reliability and accountability are also a must. This position relies on strong communication and multi-tasking skills to juggle all aspects of the role including relating to both staff and guests.
- Sourcing candidates using a variety of means including social media and attendance of job fairs
- Screening and reviewing applications/resumes, conducting phone and face-to-face interviews
- Assisting with employee on-boarding activities, management issues and training communication
- Managing and fulfilling job orders; posting to various job board accounts and database
- Maintaining employee files
- Manage payroll
Support the Team
- Be a go to person for the company in managing our building, individual benefits, representing the company to government agencies and other companies
- Be self motivated and proactive in being resourceful and transparent in your efforts
- Lead all administrative tasks
- Manage and support Operations Assistant for facilities support
- Work in high-energy team environment
- Be self-motivated and goal oriented
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced office
- Industry knowledge is required
Competitive compensation and benefits offered. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.