We are a dynamic winery that has experienced continuous growth. Our Client Services Liaison is responsible for providing a high level of service to all wine club members and clients as well as supporting the maintenance and growth of a very detailed and orderly wine club program.
- 3 -5 years of customer service/hospitality experience, preferably in the wine industry or related fine dining.
- Exposure to wine club operations and experience, with logistics a big plus.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- Comfortable with public speaking.
- Detail-oriented and organized and able to perform in fast-paced environment.
- Advanced computer skills a must.
- A passion for wine and general knowledge of the Napa Valley.
- Client Services: first responder for routine inbound customer service phone calls and email; assist with Retail sales order processing; outreach to prospective web buyers to aid with order completion.
- Membership & Client Communications: Attrition recoup; release notifications; member notifications; new member welcome letters and phone calls; related support activities.
- Club Administration: data entry and upkeep; support release billing and shipping needs; database cleanup and general maintenance.
- Logistics: daily shipping and fulfillment operations of all Retail sales; assist with order tracking and inventory coordination for orders; coordinate pick-ups with clients and third party shippers; assist with internal shipment requests.
- Direct Marketing Support: data querying and cleanup of client email/mail lists; assist with direct consumer marketing; conduct membership surveys; assist with member communication for upcoming events.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus, benefits, and a 401k. Please submit resume to email@example.com