Talented and qualified pastry chef needed for this top rated, fine dining restaurant in San Francisco!
Qualified individuals must be passionate about producing and baking pastries, have a strong attention to detail, and the ability to always be organized. A minimum of 3 years of bakery and/or pastry management experience needed.
The responsibilities of the pastry chef include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee pastry production and creation on a daily basis
- Organize staff to ensure timeliness in pastry production
- Inventory and food cost management
- Hire and training new staff to work clean and with a sense of urgency
- Michelin training and experience needed
Salary: DOE plus bonus and benefits
This is a highly confidential search! Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
and to receive more information.