This popular landmark San Francisco restaurant is seeking an experienced Chef de Cuisine. They are seeking a passionate, driven Chef with a strong work ethic and the desire to be a part of a close knit, creative, kitchen management team. The ideal candidate will possesses a strong leadership quality, with at least three years experience managing a kitchen in a refined dining, high volume restaurant.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
● Oversee and supervise the culinary team
● Lead the culinary performance of the team and assist with catering events
● Create new menu items and review their performance
● Provide the highest standards of service and guest satisfaction by being engaged in operations, supervising staff and interacting with guests
● Oversight of scheduling and staffing to ensure operational effectiveness while maintaining costs and efficiencies
● Hire, train and develop staff to execute responsibilities and provide growth opportunities.
● Provide a positive work environment for all employees that is free from harassment, discrimination and is compliant with all state and federal mandated policies and procedures.
● Work with the General Manager to implement food and beverage pricing and strategy controls to provide comparative value while maximizing profitability
● Daily revenue and cost
● Review financial reports and qualitative data to maximize profitability and guest satisfaction
● Report directly to the Operations Director, COO and ownership.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
The ideal candidate will be an industry leading professional with a minimum of 5 years of food and beverage experience, having successfully held a position overseeing full service restaurant operations providing the highest levels of quality and guest experience. This candidate will be very organized, tech savvy, a great communicator and positive leader. This candidate must be passionate about food and beverage and possess the confidence to work with industry leading chefs and operators. The candidate will also need to possess a Food Handlers/ServSafe certificate as required by law.
Competitive salary, paid time off and health benefits
Please email resumes to: email@example.com