The Assistant General Manager contributes to the success of their venue through the direction and control of store operations to ensure a positive guest experience and company profitability. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, directing the operation of the store, assisting the GM in attaining sales and profit objectives, maintaining the highest standards of food quality, service, cleanliness, safety and sanitation by directing and supervising all members of the team.
- Recruit, motivate, and evaluate all Associates
- Direct overall activities and performance of Associates on a shift-by-shift basis
- Drive positive Guest experience through floor presence
- Display, encourage, and inspire high morale and motivation in the store
- Co-host meetings with GM to share information, or conduct supplemental training
- Review financial information such as sales and costs and monitor Budget to ensure efficient operation and that expenditures stay within Budget expectations
- Maintain and control store assets. Monitor store’s on-hand inventory for waste and theft.
- Minimum one year of supervisory experience
- Retail or Hospitality experience; Food service experience a plus
Salary: $25-30/hour plus great perks and benefits!
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org