|This dynamic and popular restaurant/bar in the Marina shares a passion for delivering genuine and impeccable service while creating a unique and memorable experience. They are looking for an experienced General Manager with an ownership mentality and at least 3 years experience as a General Manager in a fast-paced restaurant and bar atmosphere. General Managers with event sales experience highly encouraged to apply! This individual will create and implement systems to get the restaurant organized both behind the scenes and on the floor. You must be able to maintain complete control of the restaurant at all times, lead the team in a professional and motivational way and inspire those around you to meet and exceed the highest of standards. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. They are looking for someone with integrity, passion and gratitude.
• Manage weekly scheduling while evaluating labor daily to ensure budget is met
• Maintain cleanliness standards, with an eye for organization and efficiency
• Controlling inventory and financials including labor, operation, food and beverage costs
• Implement, document and enforce disciplinary standards
• Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
• Promote a positive and respectful work environment at all times
• Strong focus and ability to complete operational tasks during the day
• Team oriented mindset
• Ability to consistently follow through to meet both short and long-term goals
Compensation: 75-85k plus bonus, benefits and lots of perks!
Submit resume to: email@example.com