The Front of the House Manager position will run dinner service while ensuring an optimal guest experience and flow of service. The ideal candidate will have a solid floor presence, server experience and good admin skills.
- Bringing the staff and guests a genuine sense of hospitality and graciousness
- Executing menus, reservation assignments and running service line up
- Lead by example with respect, professionalism and dedication
- Have an innate understanding of the steps of service and acute attention to detail
- The FOH Manager is the point person and leader on the floor for closing of the restaurant.
- Must be able to operate POS system for updates, edits and reports
- Assist GM with schedules and other coverage needs
- Be the liaison between the front of the house and kitchen during rush hours, as needed
- Make sure front of the house looks clean, attended to
- Ideal candidate should have at least three years of management experience in fine dining
- Evenings and weekends availability, a must
- 2+ years in a similar position as Front of the House Manager in a high volume environment
- Skilled at managing multiple priorities and projects
- Passion for the concept, cuisine and success of the brand in the SF market.
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org